Everyone must fill out a COVID-19 form the day before their apt. This will be emailed to you with your reminder. If you have not updated your health history you will also be asked to do so in the same email. If you do not fill out these forms we are unable to see you and we will need to reschedule your appointment. The COVID-19 form needs to be completed every time we see you even if you have weekly appointments.Client Arrival Procedures:
- We ask that you stay in your vehicle until we come and get you.
- If you need to have someone drive you they need to stay in the vehicle. No children (unless being seen) can accompany you to your appointment.
- Only clients that have appointment and have filled out the appropriate forms prior the appointment can enter the facility.
- Clients are to wear their own face mask when entering the facility and keep them on throughout their session.
- Before entering the facility we will be using a no touch thermal temperature screening to confirm that you do not have a fever.
- We will ask you again if you have developed any symptoms of illness since you completed your pre-Covid-19 form the day before. If you feel ill on the day of your session, there is no penalty for canceling your appointment. Massage is not advised if you have any symptoms of illness.
- Upon entering the facility you will go directly to the hand-hygiene station and wash your hands thoroughly. You will also find hand sanitizer in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- If you plan on paying with a check or cash, please have this ready before you enter the facility. For Credit cards we ask that you swipe your card and not hand us the card. A receipt will be emailed to you. If you want to setup a automatic debit from your checking account or credit card we can do that before your appointment. This is a secure site through Quickbooks (we do not have access to your account information after it is entered into the system).
- Before departing the facility we can setup your next appointment or we can call you to do it over the phone, which ever would be the best for you just let us know.
- We ask that if you have questions regarding your session that was not addressed during the session that you email us. We are trying to keep the amount of exposure down to a minimum.
- As you leave the facility we will open the door for you, so please wait for us to open it for you.